YOU ARE RIGHT.....I'M ELEVEN MONTHS OLD NOW!
"Hi baby friends, family and mom & dad's friends,
I got to spend my 11 month birthday with my dietitian, Rayna, today. She's really nice and gave me some samples of my new food. If I like it, then I will be able to order more. Mom and dad are supposed to start me on it on Thursday. I have a very important appointment tomorrow, so I shouldn't start until after I have my echocardiogram...to be on the safe side. They are supposed to look at my heart and make sure there are no defects since other babies like me sometimes have issues like that. They are also looking at my funny fast heartbeat and double checking to make sure it's not anything to worry about. My mom said that I have to be sedated, just like Sleeping Beauty. I hope it doesn't hurt."
"Hi baby friends, family and mom & dad's friends,
I got to spend my 11 month birthday with my dietitian, Rayna, today. She's really nice and gave me some samples of my new food. If I like it, then I will be able to order more. Mom and dad are supposed to start me on it on Thursday. I have a very important appointment tomorrow, so I shouldn't start until after I have my echocardiogram...to be on the safe side. They are supposed to look at my heart and make sure there are no defects since other babies like me sometimes have issues like that. They are also looking at my funny fast heartbeat and double checking to make sure it's not anything to worry about. My mom said that I have to be sedated, just like Sleeping Beauty. I hope it doesn't hurt."
"My mom says that I look like daddy in these pictures when he's riding his motorcycle. I like my rocking horse since I can sit and move at the same time. This used to belong to my cousin Alyson, but she is too big now to use it. I even got her hippo-mobile...yay me!"
"Everyone keeps telling me that I have a lot of hair. I don't know what they are talking about. I watched the movie "Tangled" and my hair isn't as long as Rapunzel's. Someone also asked my mom if it was a wig...uh...no....this is the hair I was born with. What were they thinking?!?"
Thanks for reading my blog!
With love,
Kalista

Happy 11 months Kali!
ReplyDeleteThank you Auntie!
ReplyDelete