Hello and welcome to our family!! We have designed this blog to keep all of you updated on our family and to give hope for families of "O" babies. It continues to be a long road for our little girl
and we would like to share our journey with you.
Thank you for all your love and support.
~Jen, Matt, Kalista and Lawsyn~


Monday, September 20, 2010

Family Fun!





Kalista wanted to blog about her weekend...so here it goes:


"My grandma came to visit me. I like it when she holds me.





I finally got to meet my cousins, Aly and Alex. I really like Alex- he's funny!









My Auntie Kat and Uncle Jimmie are pretty cool too.





I went to daddy's work picnic and met some other babies. They all kept crying though.





The weekend was too long and I need some sleep now. Time for me to rest."





No comments:

Post a Comment